Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello,

I figured that since this is a "collection", I would ask in this part of the forum. I was wondering what lamps make up the Lava World Safari Collection. I have seen in photos, a base/cap with a leopard skin style design with a clear/orange globe. I have also seen base/cap with a snake skin design with clear/black globe. I'm assuming these are 32oz globes and would like to know what other designs are in this series (assuming the ones I listed are part of it)?

Thanks,

Mike

Views: 739

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are 4 designs, the two you mentioned as well as tortoiseshell with a orange/white globe and Zebra with a clear/red globe. All the models are listed and shown in the Lava Library here: http://oozinggoo.ning.com/page/safari

Thanks Gwen!

Couple of clarifications.  Zebra is mated with a clear/pink globe.  Snakeskin was available with two globe colors - clear/black and clear/chocolate.

I updated the page to include the globe combinations.

I was just going to say that, but I was close lol

And I believe chocolate was basically a flawed batch of black that got released anyway.

In other words, the chocolate is a very rare color? Was it only made to go with the Snakeskin lamp in the Safari Series?

Yes, chocolate is a rare color. It usually shows up paired with the snakeskin base, yes. 

Just out of curiosity, what are other color combinations of globes that are considered rare?

it also came with the swirl haze lamps too I believe.

Michael Kersey said:

In other words, the chocolate is a very rare color? Was it only made to go with the Snakeskin lamp in the Safari Series?

Look here. http://oozinggoo.ning.com/page/lava-lite-color-codes

Rare globes are listed towards the bottom. 

Michael Kersey said:

Just out of curiosity, what are other color combinations of globes that are considered rare?

Theres a few of them, heres the list of all the globes combinations made.

Michael Kersey said:

_

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service