Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Ok, I've been on here for a few months now and thought it'd be nice to see what everyone looks like (since we'll likely never meet).

Who wants to go first? :)

Views: 13124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yay! More pics! Thanks jmpenny32 and Samantha!

You're welcome

Erin said:

Yay! More pics! Thanks jmpenny32 and Samantha!

Lovely photo MG, and a pleasant surprise... with your talk of guns and the like I was expecting Calamity Jane. :D :D :D

Erin said:

Here's Marley's Ghost! :) Awesome to see you face!

I can see it in your eyes and body language... love, devotion and our primeval instinct to protect... lucky Deb  :)

Marley's Ghost said:

Thank you, Rocket Man, looks can be deceiving.  This just happened to be a sort of "dress up" occasion.  The weaponry is hidden, but is there with me.  No fear!    :-)    I'm Deb's bodyguard now.  LOL

I'd protect you too, my dear RM....We have a great sense of survival here in the mountains.  Got if from our pioneer ancestors.  Come see us, I'll be your bodyguard too!   :-)  

Likewise... Anytime ;)

I'll remember that if I ever get to cross ye ole pond.....LOL   THX!!!  ;-)

Crossing the ocean and mountains is the easy bit this end... jump on a plane... US customs are a nightmare... very scarey !!!... Dam terrorist spoiled everything !  :(

Marley's Ghost said:

I'll remember that if I ever get to cross ye ole pond.....LOL   THX!!!  ;-)

Gun talk!

Marley's Ghost said:

I'll take your word for it, Deb!!   I have 2 Walther PPKs, but don't carry either of them except to protect the pups when I'm not carrying my shotgun outside.   I carry something else in my pocketbook now.  I can "light em up."   Great deterrent, and if not, the next thing "would be."   I shall be your bodyguard!   

Ha lol I don't mind. I'm ready for a lava/zombie apocalypse!
Lol my fav are those Glock baseball bats ;-) lol

I hope you'll forgive the stupid instagram photo..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service