Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Ok, I've been on here for a few months now and thought it'd be nice to see what everyone looks like (since we'll likely never meet).

Who wants to go first? :)

Views: 13803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my goodness!!   LOL, love the name and the feline baby!!   ;-)

lalalava said:

Snickersaurus-Rex lolsss...what a cute name! :D 

Snicks said:

Perhaps I'll make an appearance more often. I should also introduce the real "Snicks", or "Snickersaurus-Rex" as I like to call her when she charges at me sideways and all puffed up. I've yet to capture an image of this sneak attack. She has many names that begin with "Snick" and she digs Lava because...well...she has no choice. Say hello to Snicker-doodle-shama-lama-ding-dong!

he would REALLY like that

lalalava said:

awwwwww....I wanna rub his tummy :)

Classic!!!

I have seen the real picture and trust me on this; next time I visit Nottingham I will seek you out and will be departing the UK with several of your lamps.  All jokes aside, I would just love to see your amazing collection. 

CrestworthLimited said:

Jim this is the unedited pic of Grant that is what he really looks like.

Hee Hee Grant... nice touch... up !!!    ooh my precious  lol.

Jim said:

Classic!!!

I have seen the real picture and trust me on this; next time I visit Nottingham I will seek you out and will be departing the UK with several of your lamps.  All jokes aside, I would just love to see your amazing collection. 

CrestworthLimited said:

Me and Critter at Lava Lite HQ

Critter holding my critter (Thumper)

Ha! Well at least Thumper is photogenic! Our time at Lava Lite was quite fun.

I completely agree Critter, but will expand on that to say that I enjoyed every second I spent with you and your wife on your short visit to Chicago.  You're my twisted brother from another Mother and we absolutely must connect in person again... many a times.  Be it here in Chicago or in your neck of the woods. 

Critter said:

Ha! Well at least Thumper is photogenic! Our time at Lava Lite was quite fun.

Oh my gosh... how sweet... love on ya's.

Jim said:

Me and Critter at Lava Lite HQ

Critter holding my critter (Thumper)

Crestworth, where did you get your aviators!  I REQUIRE THEM! ;)

CrestworthLimited said:

From my smart phone app called, My Fake Look...Sorry they are not real, neither am I, the only real thing here is the lamp...I think...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service