Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Ok, I've been on here for a few months now and thought it'd be nice to see what everyone looks like (since we'll likely never meet).

Who wants to go first? :)

Views: 13812

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

uhhhhh what are those.. i wanttttt.. are they soft or like paper mache ?? i love them..  did they follow you home ? i made some owls last year for my halloween decor.. i will show you when the yard is under way this week end.. i have been plucking away time to start setting up..

Erin said:

Well, if we're re-sharing...here I am at Pier One coveting some sweet owls. I did end up getting one. :)

great thread.. its the gift that keeps on giving..
Nice set of hooters you have there :)

Erin said:

Well, if we're re-sharing...here I am at Pier One coveting some sweet owls. I did end up getting one. :)

LOL Jim! Thank you. They are furry. :)

Kira, these are stuffed animals... I believe just used for decor. They are VERY soft. I'm kind-of on an owl kick right now.

What a nice pair!!! w00t !

Erin said:

Erin's pair is getting very popular !!! lol
Yes!! Maybe that should be the new profile pic!

kiramarie said:
Erin's pair is getting very popular !!! lol
You are indeed skinny! ;)
but his lava lamps are phat! <woot!>

crap.. i seen my typo and tried to edit it but instead deleted it.. so again.. here is Me and Doel at Gretna Heritage Fest.. and some shots of me with Molly Hatchet..

I deleted your dupe post!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service