Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Looking to buy a lava grande electro plasma, the big 27" lamp. FOUND, NO LONGER LOOKING.

Can anyone help me out?  I know it was a UK exclusive but I need one to finish off my plasma light collection.  Payment by PayPal only, PM me or email at rocklord@live.com.  thanks all

Views: 312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is just a little bump, still just dying to add this to my collection. Thanks all

Bump, bump, bump!!

Hi pal

I have it as part of my collection. I might part with it if I get a good offer. Its in superb condition

20200608_190925.jpg

The Plasma Spazma said:

Bump, bump, bump!!

What ya looking to get?  Also what would i have to get to convert it to U.S. outlet?  Thanks

Its part of my collection so im not desperate to sell it so it depends if you quote me a good price. To change it to a U.S outlet I could provide a UK 3pin to U.S adapter

The Plasma Spazma said:

What ya looking to get?  Also what would i have to get to convert it to U.S. outlet?  Thanks

Cool, i have no idea what ya want though.  I don't know the value or anything.  Of course i want you to make profit off it to friend.  Shoot me a price your thinking, I really appreciate you even given me a chance. 

I dont want to lose it but if you are willing to pay £100 plus postage then we will have a deal. Its a lovely item it really is. Very unique

The Plasma Spazma said:

Cool, i have no idea what ya want though.  I don't know the value or anything.  Of course i want you to make profit off it to friend.  Shoot me a price your thinking, I really appreciate you even given me a chance. 

Deal, email is rocklord@live.com.  send me the detailsvand ill pay asap via PayPal. Thanks!!

What state is it to be delivered to because i need to find out the postage costs to you? 

The Plasma Spazma said:

Deal, email is rocklord@live.com.  send me the detailsvand ill pay asap via PayPal. Thanks!!

Sent friend request

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service