Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

hi guys, times are hard and i have to let one of my lunars go, the one im getting rid of is a clear fluid and green lava, there are a couple of dinks in the cone and could do with a good polish but other than that is in good condition, original black slide contron dimmer switch, i intend to put this on ebay but thought id give you guys a head start, so make me a sensible offer and who knows it may be winging its way to you guys over there in the usa
regards
krissy
ps i will try to put a pic of it on ere asap

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if you want to mail me direct its krissyfromswindon@hotmail.com
I would love to own a lunar, but my husband wouldn't be a amused on its huge size and spending that kind of money :(
shame it wasn't 6 years ago that you were selling, i was free and single and no one to tell me what i should buy or not to buy Lol...
well they have just recently gone for £ 400 to £500 on ebay but i aint seen one on there for a while
here goes i am tryin to upload pics
Attachments:
sorry the red one is not for sale at the moment, the cone has got a few dinks in it, and i am open to sensible offers
regards
krissy
are in the uk richaed, make it £400 and we may have a deal
Have you checked your hotmail account Kriss?
couple of little dincs but the worse is the crease, im in swindon in uk wud preffer a pick up as post is dear for these, unless ur near me and i could deliver it to u
let me know either way as i am going to put it on ebay this weekend

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service