Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

hi guys, times are hard and i have to let one of my lunars go, the one im getting rid of is a clear fluid and green lava, there are a couple of dinks in the cone and could do with a good polish but other than that is in good condition, original black slide contron dimmer switch, i intend to put this on ebay but thought id give you guys a head start, so make me a sensible offer and who knows it may be winging its way to you guys over there in the usa
regards
krissy
ps i will try to put a pic of it on ere asap

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if you want to mail me direct its krissyfromswindon@hotmail.com
I would love to own a lunar, but my husband wouldn't be a amused on its huge size and spending that kind of money :(
shame it wasn't 6 years ago that you were selling, i was free and single and no one to tell me what i should buy or not to buy Lol...
well they have just recently gone for £ 400 to £500 on ebay but i aint seen one on there for a while
here goes i am tryin to upload pics
Attachments:
sorry the red one is not for sale at the moment, the cone has got a few dinks in it, and i am open to sensible offers
regards
krissy
are in the uk richaed, make it £400 and we may have a deal
Have you checked your hotmail account Kriss?
couple of little dincs but the worse is the crease, im in swindon in uk wud preffer a pick up as post is dear for these, unless ur near me and i could deliver it to u
let me know either way as i am going to put it on ebay this weekend

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service