Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Enquiring if any Lunar owners in the UK can recommend a company that they've used to restore crease damaged nose cones, and if so, how good a repair job did they manage to do ?

Views: 631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion


This guy is 15mins down the road from me 
Andrew Williams said:

I had the chrome shop fill the void/repair the dents and triple chrome plate mine

Claude, why do you have the lunar prepared so nicely and then use such a shit bottle.............?:-)

Claude J said:

I had the chrome shop fill the void/repair the dents and triple chrome plate mine

Its probably just the lighting/photo. Thats a current bottle on offer from mathmos 

I have since then converted it to remote control LED color change and intend on buying one of Marcels 150% bottles with clear/silver glitter



Christian said:

Claude, why do you have the lunar prepared so nicely and then use such a shit bottle.............?:-)

Claude J said:

I had the chrome shop fill the void/repair the dents and triple chrome plate mine


another pic


Claude J said:

I have since then converted it to remote control LED color change and intend on buying one of Marcels 150% bottles with clear/silver glitter



Christian said:

Claude, why do you have the lunar prepared so nicely and then use such a shit bottle.............?:-)

Claude J said:

I had the chrome shop fill the void/repair the dents and triple chrome plate mine

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service