Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi,

there's a special edition of the Mathmos Astro Metallic in clear/orange on proidee.de

https://www.proidee.de/villa-p/alle-kategorien/licht/innenleuchten/...

they dispatch for 18 € to Europe and 40 € to USA!

Good luck with that!

Views: 496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont want to put the dampners on things but red does look mighty orange when photographed with the bulb. Are you sure its orange and not red?

Update. Just treated myself to a brand new telstar with a blue green bottle and a new copper astro with yellow turquoise bottle. The back of the astro box shows new colours for the metallics, namely yellow and orange. I asked Mathmos if they would sell the bottles seperately and they said no, I had to buy a complete lamp. Shoddy.

By the way anyone buying a Mathmos lamp for Christmas check it thoroughly. My telstar had deep scratches, the bottle was low fill and no bulb included. If you have any problems with your newly bought lamps contact Mathmos at once. They will sort out any faults or problems provided you live in europe.  Anyway heres a photo of the box. 

Good spot  -  the yellow one looks like it should pack a bit more visual punch than the original red/ blue variants, which to me always just seemed a bit dreary.

probably the ssame reasoin that LAva Lamp makes special lamps for Spencers that they do not sell directly.

Keep the distributors happy and feel "special"

I have a nearly brand new Mathmos Chrome Red in box i bought directly from Mathmos and used a re-shipper to get to USA. if anyone is interested???

Still wired 220V

Located in midwest

I would be willing to part with it for costs of $140.00 USD + USPS shipping to whatever zip code you live in in lower 48

Or an interesting trade

Whatcha got?

lampfancy said:

Wonder why the orange variant wasn't available through Mathmos

Wonder where/when the yellow will make an appearance...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service