Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Greetings to all, just wondered if anyone has a solution to a slightly oxidised Faze 3 base, the aluminium has tarnished & oxidised slightly and was just curious if this could be rectified & how you went about doing it. Thanks in advance for any advice received :-)

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lava Head, sorry I dont know how to sole your problem however I do have mint Faze 3 if you would like to buy it.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply Paul, but I'm not looking to buy another, just a solution for my partner who has one. Your probably best to list it on eBay as they are quite hard to find these days especially in " mint condition ". Good luck :-) 

Paul said:

Hi Lava Head, sorry I dont know how to sole your problem however I do have mint Faze 3 if you would like to buy it.

Cheers

Just polish it up with some braso or silver polish etc and it should be fine - no need for a new base.

Thanks for your response Tim I thought that would be the best option but wasn't 100% sure :-)



Tim Gill said:

Just polish it up with some braso or silver polish etc and it should be fine - no need for a new base.

After cleaning I spray aluminum with clear coat polyurethane to reduce oxidation and stop from getting that black crap on my hands

Jethro

Thanks Jethro :-)



Jethro said:

After cleaning I spray aluminum with clear coat polyurethane to reduce oxidation and stop from getting that black crap on my hands

Jethro

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service