Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Mathmos Fireflow 01 candle glitter lamp with lava bottles

My Hubby purchased this beautiful collection for me recently. Although it's all beautiful and in great condition, I've decided to let it all go to purchase a different lamp. This is down to the fact I'm super choosy about lamp positioning and I've decided to buy a different lamp that will suit the room better being a larger lamp. 

He paid £250 for the whole lot from a fellow collector. I actually think that was a good price for these items. So my price is the same.

Mathmos Fireflow 01 boxed with glitter bottle, plus eight other lava bottles as shown in the photos.

I'd rather not post this out given it could get damaged in the post, so it's cash on collection from York in North Yorkshire. Any questions please ask. 

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice!  The most interesting version of Fireflow lamp!

Thanks, it's reminds me of school experiments in a science lab. I like the fact that the whole bottle is on show, nothing is hidden by a base or a cap. 

Agreed!  It has a cool industrial, techno aesthetic that I personally love!  I love seeing that whole bottle there in action!  I really enjoy mine!

Thanks, these do seem very popular still, hopefully this collection will find a new home. If not I'll put it in a totally different room, but for now it's boxed up waiting to join someone else's collection :)

----------------------------

For anyone reading this, I'm open to a small reduction in the above cost, but I would like to try to get most of the money back given it was a present, don't want to upset my Hubby. 

The clear red looks like a metallic to me, or is the silvery blob an optical illusion?

The clear and red is a metallic :)

Is there anyway to ship to the US.  I love these. 

Hi, I'm sorry but I'm selling them as collection only. I don't want to take the risk with them leaking during transit, or getting broken. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service