Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Who has one of these? Are they worth the cost??

Views: 383

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://oozinggoo.ning.com/forum/topics/review-of-the-mathmos-firefl...

This is Erin's review of both the Fireflow R1 (Rocket shape) and the O1, which looks like a suspended jar. 

Yeah, just about to post that. I sold both of mine. I found them kind-of boring. 

I liked the looks of the little rocket, but the "hanging jar" didn't crank my tractor....... :-)  

I have heard a few folks say they are a bit temperamental and a couple couldn't get them to flow on a non-mathmos candle.

Aurasglow are awesome!! If u want a candle power lava

I'll have to look them up, Trevor, and find where to get them, thanks!   Glad to see you and Gwen are still on here.  Sunday nights are lonely.  LOL

I like the fire flows they are definitely different. Although the O1 can get lazy but usually its okay if you put something under the tealight to raise the candle closer to the globe.

Thanks for the input guys!! I absolutely LOVE my Aurasglow, so I will probably stick with that.. I think Maroon is next! 

Hey Chantal,

Which color of the Auras do you like best?   I looked last night and can't make up my mind. 

Chantal said:

Thanks for the input guys!! I absolutely LOVE my Aurasglow, so I will probably stick with that.. I think Maroon is next! 

Mine is the bluish purple. I really like it but I want the orangish red one! I think that one will look pretty awesome.

Marley's Ghost said:

Hey Chantal,

Which color of the Auras do you like best?   I looked last night and can't make up my mind. 

Chantal said:

I liked the orangy red too, it looked like it would show up really well!    I wanted one that would knock our eyes out.  Thanks!

I wanted to like my Aurasglow, but my Mathmos Fireflows absolutely blow that lamp away. Liquid that stays clear running or idle and far superior flow.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service