Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hey guys have got 3 jupiter 2 fibre optics and one of them has got a ceased motor after years of use got any ideas on where i can get a new dinky motor xx

Views: 557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

would a galaxy motor fit in this as ive seen these on ebay
id dont really know my boyf is the tech expert but it could be worth a try!! Do you think mathmos would be any help??? You know how they can be sometimes depending who u get on the other end of the phone xx

I guess its worth phoning Mathmos and see what they say

Could you uplode a picture of the moter


Oliver Cunningham said:

id dont really know my boyf is the tech expert but it could be worth a try!! Do you think mathmos would be any help??? You know how they can be sometimes depending who u get on the other end of the phone xx
3 Jupiters 2s! wow they're rare!

there is one on ebay.co.uk at the moment, search for crestworth  

 

yeah i know they are a bit rare nowadays but loved them so much and the last one my mum bought me she found it in some random light shop in Southport and that made the 3rd one of the collection!! look good all together though!!
Didn't see that one Krissy. Must have been removed?

krissyfromswindon said:

there is one on ebay.co.uk at the moment, search for crestworth  

 

Wow, did anybody see the price this Jupiter II sold for on eBay last week:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mathmos-Jupiter-2-Fibre-Optic-Lamp-lava-n...

Wow....went for a pretty reasonable price to me.  Those are beauties!



Liam said:

Wow, did anybody see the price this Jupiter II sold for on eBay last week:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mathmos-Jupiter-2-Fibre-Optic-Lamp-lava-n...


Yeah I really wanted to win it but I could not convince myself to pay that much for a Fiber optic lamp that does not have a rotating spray.
I would prefer a Crestworth Snowflake.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service