Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

GOOLAMP XXL Bottle suitable for Mathmos Lunar Lava lamp

New bottles are made and ready for shipping.

Empty Bottle:
XL:
287,41 USD for example the USA (+ Customs/Tax) + Shipping
259,74 GBP for UK (incl. Tax) + Shipping
289,99 Euro for Germany and Europe (incl. Tax) + Shipping

XXL:
297,31 USD for example the USA (+ Customs/Tax) + Shipping
268,70 GBP for UK (incl. Tax) + Shipping
299,99 Euro for Germany and Europe (incl. Tax) + Shipping

Shipping examples:
USA: ~70,00 USD
UK: 18.80 GBP
Germany: 6,99 Euro

Glitter Filling Kits:
You can even buy the bottle ready with a GlitterKit.
XL:
138,74USD for example the USA (+ Customs/Tax) + Shipping  
125,39 GBP for UK (incl. Tax) + Shipping
139,99 Euro for Germany and Europe (incl. Tax) + Shipping

XXL:
178,38USD for example the USA (+ Customs/Tax) + Shipping
161,21GBP for UK (incl. Tax) + Shipping
179,99 Euro for Germany and Europe (incl. Tax) + Shipping

You can order the bottles in my new onlineshop, or via PM here in OozingGoo.
http://www.goolamp.com

Views: 8407

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure we can get a quote. Looked at the link and I'm a little uncertain on the larger sizes.  The size you proposed works for me the longer the better.  I also could take fewer units if it's not much difference in price.

Not heard back from my Glassblower friend but I know working temps are very high.

Lukeonia1 said:

Interesting... I did a little more hunting around online, and as it turns out, Lianyungang Fenqiang Trading Co., Ltd. in Jiangsu, China apparently sells borosilicate glass tubes with sealed flat bottoms.

The page gives a price of $1-$50 per piece, and a minimum order of 2 pieces. I have no idea how much they would actually turn out to cost, but with that sort of thing, the cost-per-piece tends to go down the more pieces you order. Either way, I bet it would still be cheaper than buying the raw materials and then hiring someone to fabricate the containers for us.

I would definitely only need one, and it'll probably be a few weeks before I'll be in a position to afford something like that anyway. Let me know what your glassblower friend says... should I email that company in China to ask for a price estimate?

Also, just so we're clear on our dimensions, I need a container 140mm diameter, 3-4mm walls, and 700-800mm long. I could probably go longer if it wouldn't be too much more expensive. Does that fit what you're looking for?

Hi, did you ever hear anything from China on a price estimate?

Lukeonia1 said:

Interesting... I did a little more hunting around online, and as it turns out, Lianyungang Fenqiang Trading Co., Ltd. in Jiangsu, China apparently sells borosilicate glass tubes with sealed flat bottoms.

The page gives a price of $1-$50 per piece, and a minimum order of 2 pieces. I have no idea how much they would actually turn out to cost, but with that sort of thing, the cost-per-piece tends to go down the more pieces you order. Either way, I bet it would still be cheaper than buying the raw materials and then hiring someone to fabricate the containers for us.

I would definitely only need one, and it'll probably be a few weeks before I'll be in a position to afford something like that anyway. Let me know what your glassblower friend says... should I email that company in China to ask for a price estimate?

Also, just so we're clear on our dimensions, I need a container 140mm diameter, 3-4mm walls, and 700-800mm long. I could probably go longer if it wouldn't be too much more expensive. Does that fit what you're looking for?

....Has it really been a year already??

Oh well, I'm working on sending this supplier in China a message asking for a quote on some large containers... There'll probably be a minimum order of at least two pieces, so if I order a couple, is anyone else interested?

Again, my dimensions will be 140mm OD, 700-800mm long, borosilicate glass with flat bottom. Price is anyone's guess, but I doubt I'd order any if they're more than maybe $200 each. I'll see what they say.

I think they can do up to 315mm OD, but I'm guessing if they have a minimum order quantity, all the pieces in the order have to be the same. I'll post back here as soon as I hear back from them.

Critter said:

Hey I would be interested in a larger cylinder too. For me 200mm OD by 700mm high. Would this company do an order of various large sizes ? If the price is under say $300 or so, I might do a couple. Feel free to friend me or message me any info or questions.

Thanks!

Critter

Keep in mind, that in the Lunar only a diameter of under 140mm will fit. I think it was 138-139mm

I tried a 140mm pipe and it didnt fit.

Search for Pipestoppers ;)

I would LOVE to have a bottle like that...

I've made contact! Ellen Min with Lianyungang Fenqiang got back to me to confirm the dimensions, so hopefully we'll get a quote from her soon.

So it looks like that many people want one of the "limited" bottles i got build in Germany last year...

I got some messages and the only problem is that i have to order at least three bottles at the company.

So how manny of you do want a bottle and how much? Maybe i can get build this bottles again.

And i hope that the price will be the same at the company.

Every bottle without liquids, so you need a gookit or manny lavalamps to fill it yourself.

Lunartube without closing and coil 300$

Lunartube with closing system 335 $

Lunartube with closing system incl. heating coil 355 $

Shipping costs to USA with DHL 65 $

Hi Marcel yes I'm up for a XXL bottle too,hopefully we can find one more person.
Hi Marcel I would also need the bottle to come with a closing system and a heating coil,and then shipped to the UK.I hope that that's ok? Thank you again for your help with this.Paul

I think we will have enough people.

Maybe we can get more than three people? I think this will be the last time, to get your hands on a xxl Lunar bottle ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service