Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I have decided to sell 4 of my Mathmos Lunars to help fund a new TV that I desire.

These 4 Lunars are used so they are not perfect, however they are in very good condition.

All the bases are dent free but if you look hard/close enough you can find some faint scratches. ( mostly around the bottom of the legs ).

The cones have a few minor scratches and/or some very small dents. ( nothing major )

The Lunars are very shiny ( highly polished Aluminum ) which hide their imperfections well. 

The Lunars have their original UK wiring with dimmer switches so you will need to use a power converter to run them in the USA.

Each Lunar will come with 2 brand new extra 100 Watt 240 Volt bulbs.

Additional pictures can be viewed here -  

http://www.samplepsitez.com/samples/flexcart/Mathmos/Lunars/Lunars/...

Please see my profile pictures for more images of the lava bottles flowing.

Price is $975.00 each plus $100.00 for shipping anywhere in the USA. 

Please contact me for more details if you are interested.

Thanks!

Views: 935

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well if there is one left put my name on it...

New Lunar with white lava/clear liquid is warming up!  Thanks, James.  She's a beauty!

Kirk -  That clear/white bottle was one of my favorites and the very first bottle that I obtained - looks great!

Matt -  I have sold all the Lunars that I was planning on selling. If I decide to sell anymore I will let you know.

Hi MileHigh. Any Lunars left for sale? Really interested in getting one. Thanks!

Hi Anthony,

Unfortunately I already sold all the Mathmos Lunars that I was planning on selling.

Keep your eye on Ebay-UK as they become available there occasionally.

I have and most of them are really rough looking. If there's an amount that would make you let go of another one, any color, please let me know. :)

Hey Anthony,

Your tempting me as I could really use the extra money currently.

However, I only have two Lunars left ( I once had 10 ) and I am simply not willing to part with them yet. 

If I ever decide to let them go I will let you know.

just out of curiosity.. is there any chance you sell the clown and pumpkin?;)

Hi i just want to ask you any item is still available?

Peter

If I had a dollar for every time someone has asked me if I have any more Lunars for sale I would have about $20.00 now - LOL

Unfortunately I sold most of my Lunars already and I only have two left now and they are not going anywhere soon.

Ebay-UK is the best place to find Lunars.

There is one available there currently - 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mathmos-Lunar-Lamp-/182457445277?hash=ite...

Thank you for your time. ..Unfortunately  the guy has this item in UK he not sending to US.

MileHigh said:

If I had a dollar for every time someone has asked me if I have any more Lunars for sale I would have about $20.00 now - LOL

Unfortunately I sold most of my Lunars already and I only have two left now and they are not going anywhere soon.

Ebay-UK is the best place to find Lunars.

There is one available there currently - 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mathmos-Lunar-Lamp-/182457445277?hash=ite...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

Top Members 

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service