Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Mathmos LUNARS for SALE ( Postage to Europe / USA / Canada available)

Hello folks,

Please contact me if you are looking to buy MATHMOS LUNARS. I have many satisfied customers and have shipped over 10 Lunars without problems! :)

I will ship securely to many destinations including USA and CANADA.   Full detailed Paypal Invoice sent to customers. Insured, secure and fast shipping.

For a quick quote, please message me with your country and zip code. An email address or Facebook link would be faster and easier to send photos / quick correspondence.

Regards, Simon

Views: 694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I need a replacement cap if you gave one?

Hi how much what’s available 

Im very interested in buying one.

Terry2238@cox.net 

I want to buy a lunar.
Terry2238@cox.net

Comment by Phu Le 1 hour ago
Delete Comment
I am very happy with the outcome and the product. This seller has high quality and unique items. Simon was fabulous at communication and the lamp shipped very quickly and is as described. Great experience with this seller.

I was able to quickly obtain additional pictures to help make my purchase decision. Communication was quick and thorough. Shipping was amazingly quick. Seller responded to additional questions after we received the lamp which helped us install it into our home perfectly. Thank you, Simon, very much  and Stat heathy be safe every one 

Please see latest Mathmos Lunar for sale - see photos

Hi, Simon.

Do you still have Lunars for sale..?

The Netherlands

2251HB    Voorschoten

marcvanaken@casema.nl

With regards,  Marc.

Hi Marc. Yes i have 2 lunars almost ready to sell. I will contact you very soon. Regards Simon

MCJ van Aken said:

Hi, Simon.

Do you still have Lunars for sale..?

The Netherlands

2251HB    Voorschoten

marcvanaken@casema.nl

With regards,  Marc.

Hi Simon, 

I'm interested in one of your lunars would you be open to sending one to Australia? 

message me and we can discuss further. 

Thanks

Lucy

Hey Simon, I just sent over an invite/message with my info. Thanks!

Simon is a fantastic guy to buy from..  He had some Beautiful Lunars 

Guess who's got a Lunar!!!!

Simon was able to respond to any questions, had clear pictures and did a fantastic job in packing and shipping the Lunar! I'm extremely happy and would definitely work with him again! Thanks for your time and patience Simon! Stay safe!

-Jon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service