Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

My Question is does or has anyone heard about mathmos New lava Lamp i was told it was going to be lauched in july Any news please?

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi guys, i face booked mnathmos yesterday and they daid its still planned for later on in the year, thats all they told me
smaller than astrobaby?
yeah thanks for the info, anyway my birthday comeing up on the 20th so im going to get another lava lamp problely the limited edition. I have the bottle but would like the full lamp. Any ideas.
i have a few telstar and astro's i have 25 mathmos lava's with others i may get a fluidium green as these are really great mathmos lamps.
I was in the mathmos shop in London a few weeks ago and they has some small lunar looking bottles on one of the desks!, probably about 3inch wide 6 inch high!, perhaps a mini lava lamp??
That would be sweet.
From what I know of this, it sounds as though what they have planned might need to be small for functional reasons. I can't wait to see the design! Lava wanted to do this in the late 90s, and it never got beyond a prototype.
check out Facebook........
just seen it, it looks candle powered
That looks pretty cool!! Looks like it will be called the Mathmos Fireflow!!
yes this is great news have to wait until monday for the release. Looks like this is in new colours great

Its TOP SECRET until Monday!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service