Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hey peeps has anyone made any head way with this or are we all just livibg in dream land!!! Put me out of my mysery and let me know please! Many thanks Oli x

Views: 533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like an answer to this as well as if Mathmos will have their US site up and running anytime soon.
I have had it on very good authority that something is definitely in the pipeline. I hope this is true as this is very exciting for the Lunar enthusiasts in us all.
Mathmos actually emailed about the proposed new lunar. (what an honour!) I hope they weren't fibbing.
They also told me about the re-launch of the Smart Astro. Delivery sometime late October. I've ordered a couple!
Will you ask them when the US website will be up. ;) They won't answer me.
Thanks for the update Alpha!!!!! Dont suppose they gave any details as in time scales etc!!! Am very excited if Mathmos pull this one off!! Good Times x
i dont think they will sell enough to make it worth there while
I'm STILL having no luck getting answers from Mathmos, too, about the US site. So far, they have a not-so-good track record for customer service! LOL

While emailing Mathmos about a replacement O1 glass cylinder, they directed me to this site whose a distributor for them located in Brooklyn. I wonder if this place is the start of the US invasion? http://www.lamplust.com/

Well THAT'S going to suck up the next two hours of my life. Cool stuff on there!

Dr. WHAT?! said:

While emailing Mathmos about a replacement O1 glass cylinder, they directed me to this site whose a distributor for them located in Brooklyn. I wonder if this place is the start of the US invasion? http://www.lamplust.com/

lol its okay not much lava going on in there though.

yes- i call with mathmos-i think end 2012 -

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service