Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi guys,

after arround 15 years of waiting, that Mathmos would ever release a whole new Lava Lamp model, i thought, that we maybe have to show them, that we are still here and that we are still collecting and that we still want to buy new quality Lavalamps.

I started a petition on change.org.

Here is the link:

https://www.change.org/p/mathmos-ltd-we-want-whole-new-lava-lamp-mo...

What do you guys think?

Views: 373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

signed

Signed

Signed. Let's hope they can make a revolutionary new lamp!

I signed but for some reason it's not showing up!!!

Signed and commented on!

I see that you have signed, so it worked :)

Carol said:

I signed but for some reason it's not showing up!!!

Signed

If someone here with a better english than me (im from germany) would work out the text a bit, would be nice! :)

New text

Titel: Mathmos petition for an entire new lava lamp model

Mathmos, the lava lamp collectors of the world feel it is time for an entire new model of lava lamp.
The Fluidium was the last new model of lamp released by Mathmos. That was 15 years ago.

This is a petition from Mathmos lovers around the world to please ask the company to consider engineering an entire new model.
We feel that Mathmos is the only company to bring the quality of lamp that true collectors demand.
Please consider making new models in various sizes, including something as large as the Lunar.
We feel the lava lamp community is willing to pay the extra money that is involved in producing a larger lamp.

We look forward to seeing what Mathmos has to offer its valued customers in the future.
We feel it is time for Mathmos to develop new models of lamps in various sizes.

Thank you for considering our petition.
Please sign below if you would like to see new Mathmos lava lamp models.

analoghaze said:

I will help.
I am in open chat now.

Signed  :)

Signed

I think your signature didnt work. Still 19

Miss Chi V. Us (Kim S) said:

Signed

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service