Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has received their pre-order of a Mathmos Smart Astro yet. I ordered mine back in the middle of September and I've not received mine as yet. Hopefully they will be coming out soon, I paid for two as I ordered them.

Views: 2252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my blue/red smart has arrived she (mildred) is doing a test run at the moment. number 00213. she is beautiful and the lighting is just right not to dark not to light! i am happy with it. THANKYOU MATHMOS! XX
mine was posted 26/11/10 only just recieved because royal mail could not deliver because of the bad snow in the north east. not mathmos's fault.
Sounds like someone wants some tax money or something. Leave it to the Government to hold up lava lamps.."These dam hippies need to learn we aint playin"..LOL
Test quote reply

Johnny said:
Just had a email promotion from mathmos stating its released today 24 nov
Just looked on the Mathmos website and they've now sold out of these lamps. There's no wonder, they are beautiful. :)
Your lucky its -3 here and I can't get mine to work properly!
hmmm thats bad service, on who ever took the phone call, this whole pre-order dont work, i know for a fact friend order after i did and got theres before me with a lower number

Jim said:
That stinks Marcel! Bohdan likely will get his sooner as he ordered before I did and it appears that mine will be delivered today. Mine are sitting in a FedEx facility one town over from me.
they probably hold a few back incase of damages and missing lamps you may get #999.

Marcel said:
I called Mathmos today.
It seems like that they have forgotten my order because i ordered via Telephone.
They have no more smart Astros in Germany now and they will deliver me the smart astros directly from the UK to Germany.
So maybe i will not get a numbered one because in the UK the lamps are sold out too.

Very hard to believe that i ordered on 16. September and that i now will get the lamps on the 10. December.
So maybe Bohdan (in the USA) will get his lamp before me...

Thats really awful Marcel. When you placed your pre-order back in September, did you have to pay for the items in full? I could only pre-order by paying for them in full, they wouldn't pre-order them if I didn't. Hope they arrive soon.
i recieved mine but im disapointed with the so called limited edition, all you got is a sticker on the base no certificate or number on the box
Marcel, that's so maddening, I'm sure Mathmos will make sure you get your lamps now though. Like someone else said on this thread, they've probably held some stock back in case of customer returns etc. Fingers crossed they arrive soon :)

Marcel said:
I payed the money on the same day full.
Very "funny" that Bohdan (from the USA) was able to get the lamp before someone who has preordered directly at mathmos.

Susan said:

Marcel said:
I called Mathmos today.
It seems like that they have forgotten my order because i ordered via Telephone.
They have no more smart Astros in Germany now and they will deliver me the smart astros directly from the UK to Germany.
So maybe i will not get a numbered one because in the UK the lamps are sold out too.

Very hard to believe that i ordered on 16. September and that i now will get the lamps on the 10. December.
So maybe Bohdan (in the USA) will get his lamp before me...

Thats really awful Marcel. When you placed your pre-order back in September, did you have to pay for the items in full? I could only pre-order by paying for them in full, they wouldn't pre-order them if I didn't. Hope they arrive soon.
my sticker was half off LOL the so called limited is just a sticker , nowt on the box and as for the ordering - pre -order that dont seem to go by who placed first gets first, i found with the fireflow as i pre-ordered both designs they had delay on one so held back both parts of my order, yet people in the states got em b4 i did, i love the lamp but wont ever pre-order again unless its a proper limited edition lamp

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service