Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

http://mathmos.us/

Prices are up too, but it says "coming soon".

Views: 1244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far my plan is to get a green to yellow smart astro and a violet/orange telstar.

Metallicaman said:
For sure. I have old LL that are awesome still pre china. And I have a few china made ones they don't even compare! And mathmos makes LL look like a joke! I'm now even more happy cause I was only going to get a few mathmos with tax return, now without the high shipping I can get even more!

Ditto Ditto on lamps. Probably get a couple Fireflow's as well. 

Autumn said:

So far my plan is to get a green to yellow smart astro and a violet/orange telstar.

Metallicaman said:
For sure. I have old LL that are awesome still pre china. And I have a few china made ones they don't even compare! And mathmos makes LL look like a joke! I'm now even more happy cause I was only going to get a few mathmos with tax return, now without the high shipping I can get even more!

ditto on the smart just hope the globe arrives in good shape. Seen a few complaint threads about the clear white that came with the smart. I do want a turquoise globe too ;)

Autumn said:

Metallicaman said:
I went to mathmos usa site and its been a while since I had last visited but I noticed that they removed the astros all together and not even so much as a "coming soon." Anyone know why they removed them? I'm getting the silent treatment from them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service