Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

http://mathmos.us/

Prices are up too, but it says "coming soon".

Views: 1278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far my plan is to get a green to yellow smart astro and a violet/orange telstar.

Metallicaman said:
For sure. I have old LL that are awesome still pre china. And I have a few china made ones they don't even compare! And mathmos makes LL look like a joke! I'm now even more happy cause I was only going to get a few mathmos with tax return, now without the high shipping I can get even more!

Ditto Ditto on lamps. Probably get a couple Fireflow's as well. 

Autumn said:

So far my plan is to get a green to yellow smart astro and a violet/orange telstar.

Metallicaman said:
For sure. I have old LL that are awesome still pre china. And I have a few china made ones they don't even compare! And mathmos makes LL look like a joke! I'm now even more happy cause I was only going to get a few mathmos with tax return, now without the high shipping I can get even more!

ditto on the smart just hope the globe arrives in good shape. Seen a few complaint threads about the clear white that came with the smart. I do want a turquoise globe too ;)

Autumn said:

Metallicaman said:
I went to mathmos usa site and its been a while since I had last visited but I noticed that they removed the astros all together and not even so much as a "coming soon." Anyone know why they removed them? I'm getting the silent treatment from them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service