Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So to add to my Star Wars lineup of custom lamps there will be another addition coming soon. I pre-ordered this thing about 2-1/2 years ago so it's been a long time coming but it's ordered and soon to be on the way to becoming the most power force in the universe :P the jar is 12" x 12"

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweeeeet!

I got the jar today and dam it's HUGE! Right now I'm trying to figure out what size globe to use on it. A 52 oz is dwarfed by this jar so I may have to go the grande route. The opening it 6 in' wide and sits 10 in deep.

Grande all the way!!!
lol How'd I know you were going to say that. Well I'm not sure if it'll fit though. The opening is only 6" and the grande width is like 8" or something. But I'll have to see when I get home if it looks ok or not. I may have to go completely custom on this.

Rick said:
Grande all the way!!!

The grande base is less than 6 3/4".

Should still work.

Man that will look awsome!!!

Is that measurement from the top part of the base?

Rick said:

The grande base is less than 6 3/4".

Should still work.

Man that will look awsome!!!

Yes, the opening it self.
Nice maybe there is hope for a grande globe! Now I just have to get a grande lol

Rick said:
Yes, the opening it self.

Did you get a Grande yet?

Hurry...do it now!

lol nah have to wait a little until I get a little more $, plus I want to find the cheapest one possible.

Rick said:

Did you get a Grande yet?

Hurry...do it now!

I hope the death star can take the weight of the grande. Maybe a excaliber globe?

me too but a excal bottle may be a good idea just dont know how to finish the top off.

Chow said:

I hope the death star can take the weight of the grande. Maybe a excaliber globe?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service