Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hey everyone I would like you all to meet the absolutely stunning more modern, more futuristic than ever before, more beautifully lit with dual lighting options and surely the only one out there like it, built from the ground up using Fantasias original Cosmos design we present to you "The Cosmos 2" Here are a few photos, More to come along with a video later tonight as day time does this lamp NO JUSTICE AT ALL!! Just truly amazing!

Views: 1701

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really? ! That's awesome! Do you have any old pics to share? That would be so cool!

Bernie Landes said:

Hi.  My father was the inventor of the Fantasia lamps in the 70's.  So big fan for obvious reasons.  Did you ever decide to market your creations?  

Very cool lamp! Perfect song choice, that Cars song opens the show flawless!

Have to go back and dig through my storage!  I'll look.

Erin said:

Really? ! That's awesome! Do you have any old pics to share? That would be so cool!

Bernie Landes said:

Hi.  My father was the inventor of the Fantasia lamps in the 70's.  So big fan for obvious reasons.  Did you ever decide to market your creations?  

Fantasia lamps are the best fibre optic lamps.

Second batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps to be listed for sale in the next few weeks on ebay. Stay tuned if you have been wanting one! They are built with only the highest quality parts and have much attention to detail put into them. The internals will be of genuine Fantasia quality parts and the bottom light show will be controlled separately by a remote control and will also go to the beat of music for a very unique fun effect. These lamps will sell with all booklets and documentation along with spare parts and additional color wheels! Do not miss your opportunity at owning one of these beautiful lamps! I can't wait to unveil them to the world. They will be similar in design to the first Cosmos 2 that was built over five years ago. I have since had so many requests to build more that i decided, why not! 

A gorgeous lamp, and a track from one of my all time favourite albums :)

Good To hear.

Hope finances are in order by then
jmpenny32 said:

Second batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps to be listed for sale in the next few weeks on ebay. Stay tuned if you have been wanting one! They are built with only the highest quality parts and have much attention to detail put into them. The internals will be of genuine Fantasia quality parts and the bottom light show will be controlled separately by a remote control and will also go to the beat of music for a very unique fun effect. These lamps will sell with all booklets and documentation along with spare parts and additional color wheels! Do not miss your opportunity at owning one of these beautiful lamps! I can't wait to unveil them to the world. They will be similar in design to the first Cosmos 2 that was built over five years ago. I have since had so many requests to build more that i decided, why not! 

Your Cosmos are incredibly beautiful, do you have any idea what you are pricing them at?

Also, what is the height of the lamp from floor to top of globe?

jmpenny32 said:

The lamp will come in at about 36" that includes the top hemisphere, 24-25" wide.

The pricing has not been set yet but will most likely be in the neighborhood of $2,000 - $2,200. Best case scenario these will be available for sale first week of July or worst case scenario late July. Just finishing the up the last few details, then photographing and any videos to wrap everything up. I have been on the road traveling so it has been hard to focus on the build.

So beautifull  ;-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service