Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So i was boiling my gookit was, to start kitting my alladin, and the plastic just thing fell into the boiling water and some got inside. so i took it out, and put it outside to cool down and separate. after it seperated i dumped out the water, and thinking nothing of it reboiled the goo.
i did my revamp, as per. but the wax doesnt seem to want to do anything now. it would bubble up and solidify again.
 today i put a foil "cone" type thing inside. to see if that would help, i also added more surf.
is there a possibility that the regular tap water wrecked the goo somehow?
and will i need to buy new stuff? lol

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have a 40w in the lamp. same as the wizards. theres around 10.5mL of surf in it. the room is between 74 and 80.
last night i kept it on for 4 hours and it liquefied. but just sat at the bottom
aladdin is a 32oz indeed.
lol yes it was
All the goo kits I've done have been with distilled water only. Are you saying a piece of plastic tube got inside your globe?
nope a bunch of regular water got inside the plastic jug the goo comes in. the goo was melted at this point, and i was having some flow issues with the globe lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service