Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Just wanted to post that I returned the paintball lamp back to Kmart ( I didn't like it  )  and took that money and from there went to TARGET .

Well when I got back to the lamps aisle at target , they had just gotten in some NEW lamps .  So I found a 2015  new color combo lamp .  Its called  SEA GOING  with white wax .  Now I must say this lamp is totally awesome !!!!! I really dig the color combinations actually . They only cost $15.99 + tax and its a 14.5 inch lamp .   Im just glad to finally see NEW lamps showing up here in my area of NC !

I have to admit , I was nervous when I got home with it .  The entire drive home I was telling myself in the car " Please God , don't be cloudy !!! "    So after dinner the moment of truth came where I opened it up to check it and ..............CLEAR !!!!  :)  

So anyway that was my new find for this week !!

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome! I need to go to Target again, thought they may have axed them out of my local stores as shelves were lava-less for a while. Get some pictures, would be cool to see this new score!

will be able to do that here in a couple of days actually :)

VOXul said:

Awesome! I need to go to Target again, thought they may have axed them out of my local stores as shelves were lava-less for a while. Get some pictures, would be cool to see this new score!

Very nice! Excellent name by the way, coming from another Nick :)

Nick said:

will be able to do that here in a couple of days actually :)

VOXul said:

We have 2 active Nick's and 2 active Keith's, lol!!!!

No, one Keith and one keith 

Carol said:

I have taken 2 different pics of this lamp WITHOUT flash using my camera tonight since ive been home . Very nice lamp actually !

Attachments:

1+3= Lava Lamp?

Nice lamp, Nick. Does the base have any kind of wrap on it or is is all black like the Midnight Series?

Keith said:

No, one Keith and one keith 

Carol said:

is it just a new kind of blue?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service