Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I thought I'd start a post on neat / rare eBay lava and glitter sales. Sometimes it's nice to remember the sale of a really cool or hardly-seen item.

Please only post completed/closed eBay auctions - please don't post any open sales!

I'll start off with the Princess wall model lava that sold tonight. Anyone here get this? :)

If you post to this thread with a completed auction, please try to include a screen shot, not a link. After so many months eBay removes auctions and for historical purposes, it'd be nice to see what sold.

Views: 22287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hats Off to a Brilliant Thread..
Thats what it sold for !!!!
I was in the race until about $225...little did I know I'd have no chance. ;)

Here's another you don't see on eBay too often: the ("Elegant") Enchantress Planter:

I was the lucky winner of THIS Enchantress Planter:

Neither of these went for a whole lot, but they aren't that commonly seen on eBay.

Here's a real rarity in the world of vintage glitters......

French boiler lamp sells for 281 Euros.

1970's Luc Vallauris French ceramic lava lamp

Thanks for sharing! I remember that triple FA lamp. I kept a pic of that one, too. :)
Is there anyway to limit this thread to auctions that have closed?  I think we have all found mislisted treasures and my preference would be that the lucky soul who stumbles upon it get dibs.

Oh sure. That's what I meant for this to be. I don't want anyone's lucky finds to be exposed!

Let me adjust...

Jim said:

Is there anyway to limit this thread to auctions that have closed?  I think we have all found mislisted treasures and my preference would be that the lucky soul who stumbles upon it get dibs.
I thought I might as well add this lamp I won since its both 'neat' and 'rare'.....

Another cool one. Thought these would have gone for more.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service