Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I thought I'd start a post on neat / rare eBay lava and glitter sales. Sometimes it's nice to remember the sale of a really cool or hardly-seen item.

Please only post completed/closed eBay auctions - please don't post any open sales!

I'll start off with the Princess wall model lava that sold tonight. Anyone here get this? :)

If you post to this thread with a completed auction, please try to include a screen shot, not a link. After so many months eBay removes auctions and for historical purposes, it'd be nice to see what sold.

Views: 22287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unusual shaped vintage lava (eBay UK)

What IS that thing? A home-made hybrid?

Auction didn't say much about it. (Item #170675392620) if they offered U.S. shipping, I would have bid.

I thought this one would go for much more. Awesome condition on this one:

'Mystique'- rare lava version

Kicks rock...

But how can you be mad when they're so cute.  Cute on the surface but they will rip your face off.  Don't be fooled.

wizard of ooze said:

I lost, too. :( I was bidder #3 down the list...

Jim said:

Kicks rock...

But how can you be mad when they're so cute.  Cute on the surface but they will rip your face off.  Don't be fooled.

LOL - The battle of the three Oozing Goo snipers.  We bring BB guns and Chow brings an Uzi.

My snipe didn't work for this one for some reason. I'm so bummed about it.

Erin said:

I thought this one would go for much more. Awesome condition on this one:

I love those dogs. Chow Chow's

Jim said:

Kicks rock...

wizard of ooze said:

Snakeskin maybe not so rare, #16 clear/black globe not so rare, but the globe looks like chocolate brown instead of black which is quite rare.  Hopefully it flows better that those pics show.  Congrats to whoever won this

^ I wanted that one pretty badly, but lost out. :( Just wanted the globe, really.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service