Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I thought I'd start a post on neat / rare eBay lava and glitter sales. Sometimes it's nice to remember the sale of a really cool or hardly-seen item.

Please only post completed/closed eBay auctions - please don't post any open sales!

I'll start off with the Princess wall model lava that sold tonight. Anyone here get this? :)

If you post to this thread with a completed auction, please try to include a screen shot, not a link. After so many months eBay removes auctions and for historical purposes, it'd be nice to see what sold.

Views: 22287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On a Mac? Use. command - shift-4. key combination. This brings up a small screen shot tool that allows you to select the exact area of the screen you wish to capture. It leaves the screen shot capture file right on the desktop.

Well that's pretty cool, thanks a lot!

Sure! I see it worked well for you!

In case someone else reading this is having the same issue, you then have to use the image tool on the page here to pull it all together. This is a great new thing to learn about my old mac, I have a feeling I'll be getting a lot of use out of this in the future. Thanks again!

It was me who got this. I didn't want to say anything before it arrived at my home. Karma and all. I didn't want to jinx it! This is my first Glitterlite and non-Elegant planter. I am so stoked to have it! I will post decent pics this weekend!

Perry said:

awesome, thanks.
analoghaze said:

Well, I feel a little better about this now, at that low price I was concerned that the buyer may have had no idea what they got and may have even been upset that it didn't look like all the other glitter lamps they've seen....one day, I'll have one myself. I may talk to Kurt about refilling one of my Nova's that had gold glitter like this, and leaked out during shipment with his new slow formula.

Erin said:

It was me who got this. I didn't want to say anything before it arrived at my home. Karma and all. I didn't want to jinx it! This is my first Glitterlite and non-Elegant planter. I am so stoked to have it! I will post decent pics this weekend!

Perry said:

awesome, thanks.
analoghaze said:

I definitely knew what it was. :) I'm so stoked I got it for that price, too. Luckily for buyers (but not for sellers), lava and glitter have come down in price a lot in the last year. 

Kirk does EXCELLENT refills. In fact, he's doing a 52oz. for me right now. His stuff is amazing. 

Also, this isn't really gold when it's lit up, either. don't know how they got it to look that color in the pic. 

Perry said:

Well, I feel a little better about this now, at that low price I was concerned that the buyer may have had no idea what they got and may have even been upset that it didn't look like all the other glitter lamps they've seen....one day, I'll have one myself. I may talk to Kurt about refilling one of my Nova's that had gold glitter like this, and leaked out during shipment with his new slow formula.

Excuse me for bumping an older thread, but I found this browsing the recently ended eBay sales and it just had to be shared.
This has got to be the best condition Florence Art Co. lamp ever found! The eBay number is 191847342678 so you can see the other pictures.
Attachments:

Here's a picture of a sticker that's on the base.

Alex said:

Excuse me for bumping an older thread, but I found this browsing the recently ended eBay sales and it just had to be shared.
This has got to be the best condition Florence Art Co. lamp ever found! The eBay number is 191847342678 so you can see the other pictures.
What a beauty and a very rare box too. I would love this florrie-a

The Continental Chow just bought sure is nice. I tried to snag it myself as a gift to me for an anniversary at work, but Chow crushed me... literally and figuratively

But, you should be used to that by now

Jim said:

The Continental Chow just bought sure is nice. I tried to snag it myself as a gift to me for an anniversary at work, but Chow crushed me... literally and figuratively

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service