Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I thought I'd start a post on neat / rare eBay lava and glitter sales. Sometimes it's nice to remember the sale of a really cool or hardly-seen item.

Please only post completed/closed eBay auctions - please don't post any open sales!

I'll start off with the Princess wall model lava that sold tonight. Anyone here get this? :)

If you post to this thread with a completed auction, please try to include a screen shot, not a link. After so many months eBay removes auctions and for historical purposes, it'd be nice to see what sold.

Views: 22287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But was it a chocolate? Did it have the right date code? I thought they didn't look black at all but was more of a brown. The bottom is black but the lava bubbles are lighter, could it be the lighting?
I can't remember off-hand what the right date code would be, but it seems as if the chocolate was supposed to be black but they messed up the color.
I looked at some other chocolates on here and they were around 2002. This eBay lamp also had a big 1 after the smaller #s. I think it was legit.
I wasn't convinced it was a clear/chocolate globe so I didn't bother bidding.  Have plenty of spare clear/black globes already.
It was a chocolate globe.  The 021214P is the same as my bottle cap.  Congrats to whomever won this, very nice price too!
Very nice. I'm glad to see there is someone here that could verify. Congrats indeed. Will remember the code.
I have 2 chocolates that are the same bottle cap code - 021214P with a 16 for color code and large 1 at end of code series.  Same as the one that sold today.
Do you want to sell one?

medicated goo said:
I have 2 chocolates that are the same bottle cap code - 021214P with a 16 for color code and large 1 at end of code series.  Same as the one that sold today.
Thats the lucky cap code for chocolate, they only made them for a half day on that date. Congrats to the winner.

Congrats Chow. ;)

I have no idea what you're talking about. ;)
ah, congrats. i missed the ending of this auction lol :P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service