Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I have a wizard lamp that needs the plastic stop replaced but I don't know how to take off the cap with damaging it. Also the plastic stop has cracks in it. Is there a place online that I can purchase the cap and plastic stopper? Also what will I need to pull the existing cap and stopper off and put the new stopper and cap on? I would appreciate all suggestions and help on this matter.

P.S The stopper is red but when I tried to get a closeup of lamp it looks white. Lol

Views: 136


Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

See the link below regarding half of your question.

Lamp Repair by Keith

Hopefully someone else can answer your question regarding the  stopper.

Good Luck!

I hope so thanks

You could always use a cork or rubber "cork". They sell them at most ACE Hardware stores in a variety of sizes.

Just came across these rubber stoppers that might do the trick:


Maybe the orange ones would work.

Reply to Discussion


Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service