Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi all ok have a copper neo lava lamp but the colour combos are not that good I was wondering if any one has done a custom neo bottle cause I'd want to do a purple one but not sure if it is a good idea and as the neo bottles have coloured liquid I'm not sure what colour would go well with purple any idea will be much appreciated 

Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use a normal astro baby Purple/Red bottle that works nicely. It takes a bit longer to get going but it has a better, slower and more snakey flow that the neo bottles don't seem to have. 

Hi thanks for the reply I thought the neo bottles were different than the astro baby ones mmm might have to try that 

No problem, astro baby bottles from the last couple of years have the same ridge at the bottom of the bottle that keeps them stable. The only differences are that the neo bottles have a shatterproof coating on them which astro baby's don't have and the formula is designed for different bulb wattages.

Older astro baby bottles also fit but don't look quite right as they don't have the ridge molded into the base of the bottle. I've seen a few people using glitterbaby bottles in them which also looks quite nice.

Purple is tricky. It  usually shows up red/Magenta when in direct lamp light and as it floats becomes purple again

Callum Carr said:

I use a normal astro baby Purple/Red bottle that works nicely. It takes a bit longer to get going but it has a better, slower and more snakey flow that the neo bottles don't seem to have. 

Hi I tried an older astro baby bottle in the neo it worked ok but I got a newer astro baby bottle and all the wax dose is sit at the bottom they must have changed the wax formular 

Callum Carr said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service