Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

The GlitterKit Fast is best used for DIY self filling of bottles.
It does include everything needed.
There are 9 Masterfluid colors available, which can also be combined with several filter colors (available in the shop www.goolamp.com ).

Compared to our regular GlitterKit the GlitterKit Fast has the following benefits:
- Faster Flow (Video)
- There are different sizes/forms available
- You can mix various types of Glitter from the GlitterKit Fast Series in one bottle
- Works in all bottle shapes
- Very well balanced, the Glitter even floats when turned off
- You can use Bulbs with way less Wattage

The amount of Masterfluid is attuned to the amount of glitter required.
We made a list to help selecting the best fitting Kit for your project:
700 ml Kit - suitable for e.g. Astro Baby / Jet
1500 ml Kit - suitable for e.g. Astro / Fluidium
4500 ml Kit - suitable for e.g. Lunar
6500 ml Kit - suitable for e.g. Lunar (XL Bottle) or Grande
8000 ml Kit - suitable for e.g. Lunar (XXL Bottle)

Visit the Shop: www.goolamp.com

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone got some spear cash they dont need :-) donations this way lol

BUMP

Very cool, and thanks for shipping the Halogen spots so quickly!

I have a Spencer's lava lamp with sticking wax and I'm highly considering this option. This is the standard 17 inch 32 oz lamp.

I used an online convertor to convert oz to ml and got about 930 ml. So if this is the case, the 1500 ml kit should be enough?

Hi, yes the 1500ml wil be enough, maybe you should not add all the glitter of the tube in one step, and checkout how it looks like with 3/4 of it. You can also contact me and We can give you a special offer for the 32oz bottle, as you do not really need 1500ml :-) But you can for sure buy the 1500ml kit, and can add more glitter to the bottle or save the liquid for a small 8-16oz bottle ;-)

Donald Besaw Jr said:

I have a Spencer's lava lamp with sticking wax and I'm highly considering this option. This is the standard 17 inch 32 oz lamp.

I used an online convertor to convert oz to ml and got about 930 ml. So if this is the case, the 1500 ml kit should be enough?

Donald Besaw Jr said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service