Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hey peeps have the rumours died down or is it me?? Are we getting a new Lunar or is it a negetive?? Does anyone have any answers?? xx

Views: 274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not necessarily.

When I went down to Mathmos in late november 2011 they said that its something that they are considering / in the pipe line so it probably will happen but because it will be a 'smart' lunar there is probably a lot of work and testing to do before even a initial release is made.

As for the US side of things maybe there is a lot of back room stuff going on which we don't know anything about / is hush, hush (more likely the case) or they really don't care about expanding and exporting to a big market.

new lunar end 2012-i have call with mathmos- the bottle is the same size, but the lamp is little other - not goog idea - i have 10 lunars - the lunar is not more the same - not more intersting for me- i will sell 7 lunars- good bye mathmos - fuck

It's 'They're' not 'their'.

James Reiche said:

I have 10 Lunars as well Christoph and their not going anywhere - lol

The original Lunar is to high quality of a lamp to get rid of just because their making a new one. ;)

I doubt the new Lunar is going to be the same quality as the original one, but if it is I will get a couple of them too.  :)

What are you on about? and why the profanity? Please mind your language.

Christoph Stucke said:

new lunar end 2012-i have call with mathmos- the bottle is the same size, but the lamp is little other - not goog idea - i have 10 lunars - the lunar is not more the same - not more intersting for me- i will sell 7 lunars- good bye mathmos - fuck

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service