Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hey peeps have the rumours died down or is it me?? Are we getting a new Lunar or is it a negetive?? Does anyone have any answers?? xx

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not necessarily.

When I went down to Mathmos in late november 2011 they said that its something that they are considering / in the pipe line so it probably will happen but because it will be a 'smart' lunar there is probably a lot of work and testing to do before even a initial release is made.

As for the US side of things maybe there is a lot of back room stuff going on which we don't know anything about / is hush, hush (more likely the case) or they really don't care about expanding and exporting to a big market.

new lunar end 2012-i have call with mathmos- the bottle is the same size, but the lamp is little other - not goog idea - i have 10 lunars - the lunar is not more the same - not more intersting for me- i will sell 7 lunars- good bye mathmos - fuck

It's 'They're' not 'their'.

James Reiche said:

I have 10 Lunars as well Christoph and their not going anywhere - lol

The original Lunar is to high quality of a lamp to get rid of just because their making a new one. ;)

I doubt the new Lunar is going to be the same quality as the original one, but if it is I will get a couple of them too.  :)

What are you on about? and why the profanity? Please mind your language.

Christoph Stucke said:

new lunar end 2012-i have call with mathmos- the bottle is the same size, but the lamp is little other - not goog idea - i have 10 lunars - the lunar is not more the same - not more intersting for me- i will sell 7 lunars- good bye mathmos - fuck

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service