Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

New Mathmos Astro Metallic 2016 - silver dusted glass bottle

Mathmos released a new Mathmos Astro with a silver dusted bottle.
Off it will look like completely made out of metal chrome, and switchted on you can see

the lava.

Views: 2101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stunning innovation!

Hehe, for Mathmos it is :-D Im very surprised, that they relased two "new" lamps in one year... ok its just the color of the bottle, but they are working :-)
I will buy one... but dont know which color. Maybe the blue is too dark... mhhh

Kirk said:

Stunning innovation!

I couldn't make up my mind.  I thought the blue was too dark, too.  Then, what the heck - decided to get them both!

It sure was a surprise so soon after the Neo... Sod the cost !!!... I hit the confirm order button !!!

Which color?

Aladdin 2 Lava said:

It sure was a surprise so soon after the Neo... Sod the cost !!!... I hit the confirm order button !!!

I went for the blue.

Marcel said:

Which color?

Aladdin 2 Lava said:

totally threw me off guard. just purchased the red one. wooo!!!

It would be really cool if they made a custom Lunar bottle like that!

Very nice. I like these.
Yes indeed!

MileHigh said:

It would be really cool if they made a custom Lunar bottle like that!

I went for Blue. Just a shame I couldn't order the red bottle too.

Great news.  This is one of the features on the special one off lamps they gave away a year ago on Facebook.  They gave away a Astrobaby like this.  I loved it, and now an Astro is even better.  I even emailed Mathmos last year to ask them to please make the feature a wide release.  

I'm definitely wanting one of these babies!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service