Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

New Mathmos Astro Metallic 2016 - silver dusted glass bottle

Mathmos released a new Mathmos Astro with a silver dusted bottle.
Off it will look like completely made out of metal chrome, and switchted on you can see

the lava.

Views: 2107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Highly disappointed

Ordered the RED (had no choice at the time)

Unless this lamps sits all by itself in a dark area, you cannot see anything going on inside when lit

Ambient lighting closes off all viewing of goo

I wish i had bought another regular astro

I just got my paws on the red / red metallic, your right about not being able to see the flow. Yes the concept is really good as it looks grate turned off (if nothing else). I do like the lamp but for actually seeing the flow that's a different matter altogether. 

I was aiming for the blue / blue that would have probably given better results but were out of stock and I diden't want to wait any longer. 

Definitely contact them. I wrote some feedback for feefo that said that I thought the concept was great, but the excecution left a lot to be desired and Mathmos customer service emailed me within the day. After several emails and some pics, they offered to send me a new globe. Might be a few weeks as they are out of both the red and the blue...

the told me to send back the lamp for credit

well, thats not gonna happen

Cost shipping both ways is nearly same as new lamp
Kelly said:

Definitely contact them. I wrote some feedback for feefo that said that I thought the concept was great, but the excecution left a lot to be desired and Mathmos customer service emailed me within the day. After several emails and some pics, they offered to send me a new globe. Might be a few weeks as they are out of both the red and the blue...

Well,, I finally got a email from Freeflow to leave feedback

I was not being successful, so I used a VPN service and logged onto a UK server, and I still get this same message:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service