Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I wonder why nobody allready posted something about this?
Mathmos is revealing something new in the lava world in the next days and posted some teaser pictures on their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Mathmos

This are the Pictures, and I tried to build them together to get a feeling for how it will look like.

The bottle looks like an astro baby bottle.

Views: 1902

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like this thing....will be buying.

I think it's gorgeous, for a new small style it's about as good as it gets.

I should be getting my copper one in a week!!!

Ordered mine Thursday but hasn't yet arrived. Lovely new copper Astro did though which was ordered at the same time.
The delivery will start in th week beginning on the november 7

Modulo '70 said:
Ordered mine Thursday but hasn't yet arrived. Lovely new copper Astro did though which was ordered at the same time.

Oh my, I had not seen these yet!  Looks like I need to place an order!  (I've been wanting to order another bottle anyway, so it looks like I have my excuse!)  :)

Replacement bottles are available too now
Oh of course, I forgot about that. Thank you Marcel.

Marcel said:
The delivery will start in th week beginning on the november 7

Modulo '70 said:

Looks like a butchered Telstar :-\ . Had hoped for a fresher concept for the long awaited new lamp, perhaps they should have called on the services of Ross Lovegrove again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service