Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I need to purge a lot of my mostly unused items.  All prices shown are for the time in question, shipping will be at cost.  Prices on most items set low to get them to find a new home.  This will stretch into multiple posts.

Let's start with the plasma:

Mega lava plasma, about the size of a 32oz globe, can be set to steady action or can be set to react to sound.  Barely ever used, all original packaging.  $15

Small lava plasma.  Has on/off settings.  About the size of a 20oz globe.  Barely ever used, all original packaging.  $12

Lava Lightning, original box missing the top flaps.  This is the tri-color version, about the size of a 32oz globe.  On/off.  $15

Lava Lightning 2 Green, original box.  These are harder to find.  Has a variable "speed" control.  $25

Lava Lightning 2 Blue, original box.  These are harder to find.  Has a variable "speed" control.  $25

With Design In Mind 6 inch plasma ball in black acrylic case.  This is a fairly close copy of the original plasma by Larry Albright (I have one of those too, not for sale, which I can provide as a comparison).  The lamp has a variable intensity on/off switch and a sound sensitivity switch.  The sound sensitivity can be turned off so it just runs continuously.  Can't budge on this one at $100 bit it is a VERY pretty lamp in very nice condition.

Views: 1449

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Friend requests accepted.

Got the PM.  I'll try to get a shipping quote tomorrow.

Keith said:

interested in the cranberry and pink/pink, depending on shipping

Sending PM

Mega and small plasmas, Lightning and both Lightning 2's have been sold.  Everything else is still available.  All PMs have been responded to.

Bump.  Lots of good stuff still available.

looking forward to their arrival

Lamps arrived in perfect condition

thank you

Glad to help. 

Lots more still available.

Bump.  Still plenty left that need to go.

Hi Rich, I'd like the purple glitter wizard and the pink/pink please.

Sent you a friend request so I can send you the shipping amount.  Please also send me your Zip code.

Thanks!

Whitney said:

Hi Rich, I'd like the purple glitter wizard and the pink/pink please.

Sending you a message shortly.

Thanks,

Rick said:

Friend request sent with question Rich..

I'll take these if you still have them

Midnight cranberry/clear.  Clear is slightly yellowed, pretty common for the cranberries.  Flows great, will need a dimmer to work best.  Clouds slightly at first but clears up with repeated runs. Original box.  $15

Midnight pink/pink.  Colors sound horrible but it is a good looking lamp on a Midnight base.  Flows well, can be helped with a dimmer.  Original box.  $15

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service