Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi everyone! 

I'm new to the site and Lava Lamps in general. 

I live in the UK so after doing research it seems Mathmos is the brand for quality new laps, but they are not cheap. So after looking online I have seen some colour combinations which i really like especially clear liquid and pink lava and clear liquid and blue lava. 

However it seems Mathmos don't do these any more. So my question is this. Should i settle and pick something else or is it likely Mathmos will have more colours and limited editions coming in the not to distant future? I did contact them and they just said to join the mailing list. 

Thanks!  

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Look for ebay or other second-hand sales.  You should be able to find some really good bargains with a little bit of searching

Thanks Keith I have had a little look. I was concerned about the longevity of buying something preowned and also the quality of liquid/wax such as it being cloudy. Thanks 

Keith said:

Look for ebay or other second-hand sales.  You should be able to find some really good bargains with a little bit of searching

Hi. Mathmos has a one day special coming up next Wednesday 5th August for Astrobaby/Telstar models. Their special run of Blue/Red bottles (master fluid/wax) available only on that day might be worth a look. Expect to spend about £40 but they do discount for purchases over a certain total spent and of course, their famous free P&P.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service