Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Finally got my Grande working to my liking.

20210109_002903.mp4

Views: 320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wanted to get the smart Astro that changes colors and whatnot but apparently they were temperamental so they discontinued them :(

Susan said:

Astro babies are great, they are quicker to start running as well. We stand our Astro baby and Astro next to each other, they look great together. 

KittenChops said:

Yes its the orange with yellow. Im thinking about getting an Astro baby now that I know how to sneak them into the country!

Susan said:

It is surprising isn't it, we were surprised lol. I like the lighter coloured waxes myself. Yours looks like its orange with yellow liquid on my screen, I could be wrong though. 

Hi, the smart Astros were my favourite of all the lamps, but the three we had failed and had to be returned sadly. 

KittenChops said:

I wanted to get the smart Astro that changes colors and whatnot but apparently they were temperamental so they discontinued them :(

Susan said:

Astro babies are great, they are quicker to start running as well. We stand our Astro baby and Astro next to each other, they look great together. 

KittenChops said:

Yes its the orange with yellow. Im thinking about getting an Astro baby now that I know how to sneak them into the country!

Susan said:

It is surprising isn't it, we were surprised lol. I like the lighter coloured waxes myself. Yours looks like its orange with yellow liquid on my screen, I could be wrong though. 

Yea. I think that's why they stopped making them. Very cool idea though.

Susan said:

Hi, the smart Astros were my favourite of all the lamps, but the three we had failed and had to be returned sadly. 

KittenChops said:

Susan said:

KittenChops said:

Susan said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service