Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

THANKS, OOZING GOO FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND INTEREST OVER THE YEARS!

Mandatory post update is MANDATORY.

In addition to the modded lamps that I have been selling, I will soon be offering slow glitter in LOOSE form (not contained in one of my lamps)! A lot of you have been asking for a long time now. The glitter contained in that liquid can be ANY shape you choose, and many colors, including prismatic!

But for right now, you can design your perfect lamp in lava or glitter, at the following rates:

$40 per regular glitter

$45 for replacement color glitter

$50 for lava

$55 for Custom cut glitter in any shape

Post here or in a PM (you'll need to send me a friend invite first) with your color choices. Please also state whether you want a lava lamp or a glitter lamp. I also now offer replacement glitter in 14 colors! There is an additional charge of $5 per lamp for that, but the custom color combinations are almost limitless.

ALSO...I am finally taking orders for custom cut glitter! I can also do cut glitter in virtually ANY SHAPE, so let me know if you want something special! Higher rates apply if you need me to render your design from scratch, but not by much.

- I will make a mockup of the lamp that you requested if you would like, so that you can see it. Then, we'll both be sure we're on the same page, as far as what you want.

- This will be on a first-come, first-served basis, but orders requiring anodizing will have to be skipped temporarily. I hope to be able to mod several lamps in a day, so don't despair too much if you are down pretty far on the list!

- I have a set list of paint colors, but if you really want a color that is not listed, just tell me what color you want, whether you want matte, gloss, satin, metallic, satin, or fleckstone paint...I'll see if I can find it. I know that matte and metallic colors are harder to find in variety though, so be aware of that. I can also seal your glossy lamp with a matte sealer, if you like.

- Once you have made your final decisions, you can send payments to my paypal address. I will then begin work immediately on your order,

Please note - I STILL am not currently equipped to handle anodizing...only unpainted silver bases, and painted ones until then. If you want metallic blue, red, grey, gold, silver, bronze, amber, or black, and do not want to wait, I have metallic paint in those colors. Just state your desires in your post. :)

This order is a statement that you intend to buy, but I'm not a nazi. I understand that life sometimes throws curve balls at us all. Only, if you have to cancel, please do it as soon as you can, to decrease the chances that I've made your order already!

Well here are the color choices, once again!

BASE COLORS:

- Red

- Strawberry

- Orange

- Yellow

- Lime

- Green

- Kelly Green

- Sky Blue

- Blue

- Royal Blue

- Purple

- Violet

- Fuscia

- Hot Pink

- Ballet Pink

- Gold

- Silver

- Copper

- Black

- White

- Metallic Red

- Metallic Amber

- Metallic Gold

- Metallic Silver

- Metallic Bronze

- Metallic Black

- Metallic Grey

LAVA COLORS:

- Red

- Orange

- Yellow

- Green

- Mint

- Kelly Green

- Aqua

- Sky Blue

- Blue

- Deep Blue

- Purple

- Lavender

- Violet

- Pink

- Pale Pink

- White

LIQUID COLORS:

- Clear

- Red

- Orange

- Yellow

- Mint

- Green

- Aqua

- Sky Blue

- Blue

- Purple

- Lavender

- Violet

- Pink

GLITTER COLORS:

- Red

- Orange

- Yellow (gold)

- Lime Green

- Emerald Green

- Teal

- Blue

- Indigo

- Purple

- Violet

- Fuscia

- Pink

- Bronze

- Silver

- Black

MINI GLITTER PATTERNS:

SMALL GLITTER PATTERNS:

Views: 12704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I see, that makes sense. Your original assumption was correct, I do want a complete lamp with glitter, but I was also wanting some square, silver glitter fluid. In any case, I was just wanting to clarify what you meant in this thread. I'll contact you in PM for follow-up. Thanks, Loren!

Oh! Well in that case I can make at least one of the lamps for you immediately. :)

What were you wanting?

Do you have any 20 oz globes that could be filled? If so, what would you charge?

Hi loren.  Are these rates the same for the grande lamps?  I'm looking to have one of my lamps changed from a lava to a glitter lamp.  Diamond shaped Large gold glitter (Diamond JPEG -2)  - clear liquid unless you think you have a liquid color that would make the gold glitter pop more.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Thank you

Sorry to everyone who's asked me questions in this thread recently! I've been dealing with things... :(

Right now I can still only offer modded lamps, no empty bases or loose liquid, but I'm hoping that I will soon be able to offer loose glitter fluid, with any kind of glitter in it.

OH!! I finally got some more glitter film from China! Whoooo!

I can now offer many color choices for CUT glitter (not just silver), including prismatic glitter!

I also will have RED, though I have yet to test its colorfastness. A LOT of these will need to be run in a bath of glitter fluid set aside for this purpose. After the initial loss of color, the glitter seems to maintain its color well, without leeching it into the liquid.

I am, tonight, about to try a NEW experiment, based on the helpful info provided by Clive in another thread.

Wish me luck! If I can pull this off this time, I'll be able to provide people with plenty of glitter fluid at an affordable price, for those who don't want to mess with corrosive solvents themselves. :p

So these are the smaller 32 oz size. Any chance of a 52 oz? What I am looking for is a metallic bronze base, with clear liquid and wax that is more bronze than yellow or copper. Any chance of that combo? I am trying to match a room decor with this.

I'm sorry this message went unseen for so long! I have recently had to divert my life to family issues once again. :(

I wanted to try to find at LEAST a 52oz version of this lamp, but sadly never could find one.

Also, I was never able to perfect metallic wax to the point that I would be comfortable selling it.

Right now, all I can offer are modded lamps, but in the next week or so, I will be able to offer LOOSE GLITTER FLUID in any color/style/shape!

Rick Shelton said:

So these are the smaller 32 oz size. Any chance of a 52 oz? What I am looking for is a metallic bronze base, with clear liquid and wax that is more bronze than yellow or copper. Any chance of that combo? I am trying to match a room decor with this.

Hi Loren!

I would LOVE Love Love a lamp with Peace signs, Hearts, and Smiley faces in Glitter... Is that a possibility?  Thanks for being such an artist!

Peace, Love, and Happiness!

Kim

Hey Kim!

That would absolutely be a possibility!

What colors were you thinking about?

Oh...I'm a purple freak... Maybe purple liquid and prismatic? Whatcha think?

I think that would look really pretty! It would show off the blue, red, and purple colors of the prismatic glitter really well. :)

I'm about to post some designs for the three shapes you want. The plan is to have maybe 2-3 sizes for each shape, if you are okay with that!

Sounds groovalistic!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service