Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

THANKS, OOZING GOO FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND INTEREST OVER THE YEARS!

Mandatory post update is MANDATORY.

In addition to the modded lamps that I have been selling, I will soon be offering slow glitter in LOOSE form (not contained in one of my lamps)! A lot of you have been asking for a long time now. The glitter contained in that liquid can be ANY shape you choose, and many colors, including prismatic!

But for right now, you can design your perfect lamp in lava or glitter, at the following rates:

$40 per regular glitter

$45 for replacement color glitter

$50 for lava

$55 for Custom cut glitter in any shape

Post here or in a PM (you'll need to send me a friend invite first) with your color choices. Please also state whether you want a lava lamp or a glitter lamp. I also now offer replacement glitter in 14 colors! There is an additional charge of $5 per lamp for that, but the custom color combinations are almost limitless.

ALSO...I am finally taking orders for custom cut glitter! I can also do cut glitter in virtually ANY SHAPE, so let me know if you want something special! Higher rates apply if you need me to render your design from scratch, but not by much.

- I will make a mockup of the lamp that you requested if you would like, so that you can see it. Then, we'll both be sure we're on the same page, as far as what you want.

- This will be on a first-come, first-served basis, but orders requiring anodizing will have to be skipped temporarily. I hope to be able to mod several lamps in a day, so don't despair too much if you are down pretty far on the list!

- I have a set list of paint colors, but if you really want a color that is not listed, just tell me what color you want, whether you want matte, gloss, satin, metallic, satin, or fleckstone paint...I'll see if I can find it. I know that matte and metallic colors are harder to find in variety though, so be aware of that. I can also seal your glossy lamp with a matte sealer, if you like.

- Once you have made your final decisions, you can send payments to my paypal address. I will then begin work immediately on your order,

Please note - I STILL am not currently equipped to handle anodizing...only unpainted silver bases, and painted ones until then. If you want metallic blue, red, grey, gold, silver, bronze, amber, or black, and do not want to wait, I have metallic paint in those colors. Just state your desires in your post. :)

This order is a statement that you intend to buy, but I'm not a nazi. I understand that life sometimes throws curve balls at us all. Only, if you have to cancel, please do it as soon as you can, to decrease the chances that I've made your order already!

Well here are the color choices, once again!

BASE COLORS:

- Red

- Strawberry

- Orange

- Yellow

- Lime

- Green

- Kelly Green

- Sky Blue

- Blue

- Royal Blue

- Purple

- Violet

- Fuscia

- Hot Pink

- Ballet Pink

- Gold

- Silver

- Copper

- Black

- White

- Metallic Red

- Metallic Amber

- Metallic Gold

- Metallic Silver

- Metallic Bronze

- Metallic Black

- Metallic Grey

LAVA COLORS:

- Red

- Orange

- Yellow

- Green

- Mint

- Kelly Green

- Aqua

- Sky Blue

- Blue

- Deep Blue

- Purple

- Lavender

- Violet

- Pink

- Pale Pink

- White

LIQUID COLORS:

- Clear

- Red

- Orange

- Yellow

- Mint

- Green

- Aqua

- Sky Blue

- Blue

- Purple

- Lavender

- Violet

- Pink

GLITTER COLORS:

- Red

- Orange

- Yellow (gold)

- Lime Green

- Emerald Green

- Teal

- Blue

- Indigo

- Purple

- Violet

- Fuscia

- Pink

- Bronze

- Silver

- Black

MINI GLITTER PATTERNS:

SMALL GLITTER PATTERNS:

Views: 12704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gloss white is great too :)

Also, I'm very sorry to hear about your father. I hope he gets well soon.

Thank you, Mike! My dad is out of the hospital, and back home. :) I am sick, but getting better. I have tonight to rest finally, after 10 days. We have to stay with my dad when he's in the hospital 24-7...long story. I and 1 other person have been working 12-hour shifts sitting with him, until he got sick, and it was all me. Then I got sick! Thank goodness he got out today...I don't think any of us could have survived 1 more day in there.

But now we're watching him, and hopefully he will be back to his old self again soon.

As far as the lamps go, I honestly can't tell you how excited I am to be able to make some custom lamps again. Hopefully soon my dad will stabilize so I can stop worrying, and having to be there with him all the time..

Hey Mike!

I'm so sorry that I had to make you wait, but I'm going to get started on your lamp tomorrow. My dad's health is still an issue, but it has at least stabilized enough so that I can work without so much worry. Again, I'm sorry you had to wait, but hopefully you will love your lamp. :)

Take your time. I'll be around and I won't give you a hard time come payment. =D

Loren said:

Hey Mike!

I'm so sorry that I had to make you wait, but I'm going to get started on your lamp tomorrow. My dad's health is still an issue, but it has at least stabilized enough so that I can work without so much worry. Again, I'm sorry you had to wait, but hopefully you will love your lamp. :)

Now your order is awaiting goo replacement from MT, but that should happen before Saturday, hopefully. :)

I really love the way Barlan's blue lamp came out a few pages back. It just appears to have an awesome glow. I tried going back through the whole thread, but couldn't find the specs on it. What color combo was it? From my computer it looks like white lava in blue liquid.

I would really like to get one like it, but maybe the liquid a bit deeper blue, like a blue-violet or royal blue. Do you this this is possible?

I'm so sorry, Crystal! I missed your post! I have this set to alert me in emails, but at some point it stopped doing that, and it hasn't resumed. :( I can make a lamp for you like that! I can make the liquid just about whatever color you want. And yes, that was a blue/white. The blue was a fairly dark blue already in that lamp, if I remember correctly. Perhaps you might want a deep indigo, or cobalt blue?

Crystal said:

I really love the way Barlan's blue lamp came out a few pages back. It just appears to have an awesome glow. I tried going back through the whole thread, but couldn't find the specs on it. What color combo was it? From my computer it looks like white lava in blue liquid.

I would really like to get one like it, but maybe the liquid a bit deeper blue, like a blue-violet or royal blue. Do you this this is possible?

I finally got my replacement goo! Yay! Now I can resume working on these lamp orders!

No problem, I figured it was a message issue.

I was at a loss as to what to call the color I have in mind, but cobalt is it, thank you! I just did a quick google search of "glass cobalt" to get a visual of the color with transparency, and it's absolutely perfect. I also browsed pics of some of the other customs you made and I really liked the metallic grey base you made for Bridget, so now I know exactly what I would like to order...

Metallic Grey base, Cobalt Blue liquid, and White goo

You can PM me purchase info. Thanks again! 

Ok, sounds pretty! Keep in mind that darker liquids make the lava harder to see, but with white lava that effect is lessened a bit. Cobalt blue will have a tiny bit of red in it...not enough to make it purple, it'll still look blue, but it will have a slightly purplish tint to it. That is, unless you just want the dark blue. :) You had said blue-violet or royal blue, so I think you might like the cobalt blue I'm imagining!

It's like you are in my brain, lol. Sounds absolutely perfect! I figure the lava will be harder to see, but I'm interested in seeing the effect of the deep color with the white. With the depth of the color, I think it will look amazing when flowing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service