Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So I thought... We have a great music thread, random topic thread and various lava/glitter/fiber/rain/plasma/wave/motion image threads. I think we need one to support general photography, unique images and moving pictures (e.g. gifs and other things that move). Maybe it will be a quiet thread maybe it will get rowdy. I could be talking to myself here! Post images that move you, excite you, make you laugh maybe even cry! Express with imagery!

Views: 12939

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OoO Sounds fun!  They do a midnight showing every Saturday at the local Esquire theater here, adding a round tonight! Could be fun to go, has been years since I have attended.

There is also the EXDO Freakshow drag spectacular at a club downtown, could make for quite the event!

Aladdin 2 Lava said:

Gorgeous Nick... the photo's are very pretty too... off to my local bar...'Rocky Horror' night !!!'

'It was Great When it all began... I was a regular Frankie Fan.'...  ;)

SEIZURE WARNING!!! 

Whoa Keith.....those black and white contrasts are enough to cause one seizures, lol!!!!!

WOAAAA awesome set! Everything looks Better in black and white! I do like that first cube one with its subtle hint of 80's color! Well played!

A couple outsiders Keith, break on through!

It gets fuzzy

And ends up becoming I don't even know...

Very nice!  Love the birdie, and the fuzzy is awesome.  I like the how the spinning cube seems to change direction.  Did you notice the continuity of the last one?

VOXul said:

A couple outsiders Keith, break on through!

It gets fuzzy

I just caught the reverse spin on the cube, totally changes direction if you concentrate on it enough! Right as I reviewed my post I had noticed that the hairdryer at the bottom looked familiar, that is cool it stacks up and keeps going, nice catch!

Keith said:

Very nice!  Love the birdie, and the fuzzy is awesome.  I like the how the spinning cube seems to change direction.  Did you notice the continuity of the last one?

OooOo feels very aquatic Crestworth, those would look mean with a UV treatment. Nice and bluey set!

Oh yeah!  I like these!

CrestworthLimited said:

Hey Vox, I haven't checked "my source" lately but today I just found two of the gif's you posted yesterday.  Here's another one from the same site. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service