Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So I thought... We have a great music thread, random topic thread and various lava/glitter/fiber/rain/plasma/wave/motion image threads. I think we need one to support general photography, unique images and moving pictures (e.g. gifs and other things that move). Maybe it will be a quiet thread maybe it will get rowdy. I could be talking to myself here! Post images that move you, excite you, make you laugh maybe even cry! Express with imagery!

Views: 12847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is crazy Vox!!!!!

Computer graphics

Trippy!!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me17jyUAeZ1qbcj89o1_250.gif

That green goo reminds me of the Blob movies, used to scare the crap out of me as a kid! That beard guy is crazy as hell, I wonder if he removed his whole beard that way? I would love to see a Celebrity Deathmatch of Bowie vs. Bieber. Bowie would walk into the ring and Bieber would turn into a fiery skeleton as he lifted the ropes!

That beard guy's dentures are flippen scary enough, let alone torchin his facial hair, OMG!!!!!

I think Bieber would run away crying and probably wet his pants if Bowie were to walk on stage, lol!!!

Luv the BLOB movies!!!  The original with Steve McQueen I think it was was the best!!  I was afraid of drains and wouldn't take a bath when I was a kid cause I was terrified the blob would come up through the drain!!!

VOXul said:

That green goo reminds me of the Blob movies, used to scare the crap out of me as a kid! That beard guy is crazy as hell, I wonder if he removed his whole beard that way? I would love to see a Celebrity Deathmatch of Bowie vs. Bieber. Bowie would walk into the ring and Bieber would turn into a fiery skeleton as he lifted the ropes!

*WARNING* The following illusion could possibly trigger photosensitive epileptic seizures in some people. View at your own risk. 

trippy flashing skull illusion

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-08-17/1250521791489.gif

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service