Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So I thought... We have a great music thread, random topic thread and various lava/glitter/fiber/rain/plasma/wave/motion image threads. I think we need one to support general photography, unique images and moving pictures (e.g. gifs and other things that move). Maybe it will be a quiet thread maybe it will get rowdy. I could be talking to myself here! Post images that move you, excite you, make you laugh maybe even cry! Express with imagery!

Views: 14284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a lava ball kinda like the moon

Aladdin, you might like what you see if you search 'Paula Dean Riding Things' then tell it to look for animated.

THAT is awesome! Would be incredible to have a disco ball moon/planet orbiting us! Love the mod pine cone too- IT HAS BECOME A FULLY OPERATIONAL BATTLE STATION!

May you all have an action packed Saturday!

I love lamp!

OoooO that would be cool to see hanging from the sky! Kind of has the vibe that it might be hanging from Columbia, the city in Bioshock Infinite! Love those silly video games.

To the Vox Populi!

VOXul said:

May you all have an action packed Saturday!

powerup

Those are some purdies you got there Keith!

BENDY!!

Oh yea, and Princess Leia in the ocean because it is Princess Leia in the ocean ;)

this too..

VENOM meets Elvis' hair?  ;) lol

VOXul said:

Oh boy, you shouldn't do that to a teenager!  Not that I am a teenager now, but I was in 1983!!  

VOXul said:

Oh yea, and Princess Leia in the ocean because it is Princess Leia in the ocean ;)

Those are HILARIOUS lala!  I can only imagine the two that are not showing up for me! Phase 2 had me rollin'

I cannot un-see Elvis-hair Venom Keith!!

Yup, it's Elvis-hair Venom. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service