Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So I thought... We have a great music thread, random topic thread and various lava/glitter/fiber/rain/plasma/wave/motion image threads. I think we need one to support general photography, unique images and moving pictures (e.g. gifs and other things that move). Maybe it will be a quiet thread maybe it will get rowdy. I could be talking to myself here! Post images that move you, excite you, make you laugh maybe even cry! Express with imagery!

Views: 14286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much Keith.... Dragons live forever... but little boys grow up.

Keith said:

Aladdin 2 Lava said:

Love on ya's... keep 'em coming   ;)

Hee Hee Hee

AHAHAHA that wrestling one is hilarious Keith!! Speaking of which, I ended up wandering YouTube the other day and somehow ended up in the wrestling section, this required a GIFFING!

I

WOW... Just got back from wandering 'Glass Spheres/Marbles' over on YouTube...must resist urge to collect marbles...

I GIVE MARBLES, I GIVE!!

If you dare, thy can beginith thee journeyeth hereth...or something.

VOXul said:

WOW... Just got back from wandering 'Glass Spheres/Marbles' over on YouTube...must resist urge to collect marbles...

I GIVE MARBLES, I GIVE!!

If you dare, thy can beginith thee journeyeth hereth...or something.

Keith, you any good with a bench burner?  I am sure there is more involved but we will cross that bridge down the road.

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!.... THEIR PRICE TAGS ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!

I might be able to burn down the house, lol.

Oh, and LEELOO!!! 

VOXul said:

Keith, you any good with a bench burner?  I am sure there is more involved but we will cross that bridge down the road.

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!.... THEIR PRICE TAGS ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Yea... I would somehow maim myself or become more of a liquid state/melty... I would say 85-90% of the artisans works are SOLD, totally custom, one off marbles and they are fetching $1500 in some cases!! I am in the wrong field of work my friend and/or need more fun money... Or switch my desire to the cheap

Yes, love the Leeloo and her multipass!

www.i-am-bored.com/media/cow-hoof-prohibition.jpg"/>

Oh....damn. Looks like a shoe party goin' on in hea!

I GIF failed on that electro... Why you no have no reflection plasma!!

A plasma plate on some boots would be AWSOME - so cyber

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service