Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So I thought... We have a great music thread, random topic thread and various lava/glitter/fiber/rain/plasma/wave/motion image threads. I think we need one to support general photography, unique images and moving pictures (e.g. gifs and other things that move). Maybe it will be a quiet thread maybe it will get rowdy. I could be talking to myself here! Post images that move you, excite you, make you laugh maybe even cry! Express with imagery!

Views: 14287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea that could be pretty sweet Tim! I could put em on some boots and gif em! HAHA! Those aren't the original shoes they come on, I found them to be better though

Stereophonics Handbags and Gladrags.

Yea that would be cool, I may even be able to do it for real - that along with some glow wire I have would make a grate addition to a outfit, it should be done at some point

VOXul said:

Yea that could be pretty sweet Tim! I could put em on some boots and gif em! HAHA! Those aren't the original shoes they come on, I found them to be better though

That would be cool! Get the strip lighting to phase in and out or run a pattern display! I may need to incorporate that into a pair...

For now, vehicles being badasses! (of course their pilots are pretty sweet too )

That cat is CRAZY!!

Yea, crazy runs in that family too!

THIS is my crazy Beans cat... made the same face on either side of my computer chair the other day...had to be GIFFED!

oopsy

Someone have a winch?... Maybe an icebreaker barge?

Keith said:

oopsy

(Cameraman)  We'll park the car here, you stand there.  That will make a great shot!

. . . . . . 

(Reporter) you're fired

VOXul said:

Keith said:

oopsy

Good luck with that insurance claim too, I mean, you caught the incident on camera, a major one at that

(ice guy) I Just paid it off! Do I get a new car now?

(insurance guy/girl) Uhhhhhh.....you most likely/knowingly parked your car on the middle of a frozen lake, well, kinda frozen. No.

Keith said:

(Cameraman)  We'll park the car here, you stand there.  That will make a great shot!

. . . . . . 

(Reporter) you're fired

VOXul said:

Keith said:

oopsy

"Good luck with that one"

VOXul said:

Good luck with that insurance claim too, I mean, you caught the incident on camera, a major one at that

(ice guy) I Just paid it off! Do I get a new car now?

(insurance guy/girl) Uhhhhhh.....you most likely/knowingly parked your car on the middle of a frozen lake, well, kinda frozen. No.

Keith said:

. . . . . . 

(Reporter) you're fired

VOXul said:

Keith said:

oopsy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service