Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So I thought... We have a great music thread, random topic thread and various lava/glitter/fiber/rain/plasma/wave/motion image threads. I think we need one to support general photography, unique images and moving pictures (e.g. gifs and other things that move). Maybe it will be a quiet thread maybe it will get rowdy. I could be talking to myself here! Post images that move you, excite you, make you laugh maybe even cry! Express with imagery!

Views: 14267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jupiter, as seen by voyager 1979

Space...

yeah, space and the unverse is absolutely ridiculous to even fathom.  it makes matters on this planet seem very small and insignificant.  cool photo, keith.

VOXul - the Japanese animated scene a few posts above is unreal.  Love it!

I have a series of them Jim, I will hunt them down, they are cool!  Nice cameo lala aka moon IO! :)

Sticking with the space theme!

Here is your Bowie back Aladdin, I deleted my post since all the gifs were fail. That coaster is haunting, love it!

Still looking Jim..

FOUND EM JIM!  Sneaky thumb drives!

I wish you could post them side by side, there are some alt versions that would look good together :)

From dayfall...

to nightfall...

out to the edge of the kingdom...

then out to woods edge...

wander deep into the forest and you will find...CRYSTALS!!!!!!

this one is cool too, slightly different style

They have a look that reminds me of those 70's light motion clocks, alternating patterns and backlit colors spin or shift side to side to kind of twinkle...have no idea of the name of the clocks or tech.

Edit again, sorry, Like this thing!

Bedtime ladies and gents , to the FUTURE!

LOL I call that pic "the door"... very strong hinge

Keith said:

Put the explosives away!

LampHead said:

He he he... thanks matey... I love this thread... big smiles :)))
VOXul said:

Here is your Bowie back Aladdin, I deleted my post since all the gifs were fail. That coaster is haunting, love it!

Still looking Jim..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service