Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So I thought... We have a great music thread, random topic thread and various lava/glitter/fiber/rain/plasma/wave/motion image threads. I think we need one to support general photography, unique images and moving pictures (e.g. gifs and other things that move). Maybe it will be a quiet thread maybe it will get rowdy. I could be talking to myself here! Post images that move you, excite you, make you laugh maybe even cry! Express with imagery!

Views: 14286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Todd, I also have a cat that doesn't bat en eye with belly rubs. She will actually hold your hands on her belly so you rub, haha!

Got a long one for ya, get ready to scroll FAST! GO!

EDIT:

Meant to add some life hacks too ;)

Eat ramen faster!

Open beers with ease!

Never trust a super hero...

always celebrate with the wave!

^^^Well, that just loony ;)

I guess Spidey won't be dropping anymore blondes on the concrete... XD

BAAAHAHAHA Deb, that'll show him, ya goof ball Spidey!

All I did was make the colored lines thicker.  I definitely hijacked those from another site...my bad...

VOXul said:

HAHA, well picked favorite, that is awesome! I wish I had the hand to move pens like that Jus, I am best on the mouse as I can erase a lot and not burn through the canvas with furious redo

Jus, about 99.9899 percent of this stuff is hijacked, you are allll good :)

DEBBBBB!!  good to see you again!

Deb said:

I guess Spidey won't be dropping anymore blondes on the concrete... XD

*waves at Deb too*

I think it just might be a Blue Footed Boobie lala! HAHA!! I like the shirt on your model

Well wasn't the day angelic!   That Miller ad is hilarious, I love your doodler Jus, did you make that one?

Thanks!...but don't you like the realistic cliff, and background mountain scenery w/tree too?  lol

yes, I did that doodle...jus trying to be interactive and all...

VOXul said:

I think it just might be a Blue Footed Boobie lala! HAHA!! I like the shirt on your model

Well wasn't the day angelic!   That Miller ad is hilarious, I love your doodler Jus, did you make that one?

You are an Ar-tiest! That is a very high quality tree you drew there, with the tufts of grass and everything!  The mountain is very Lord of the Rings well done!  My tree, mountain and body of the lady would have been done in the stick figure method.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service